Each month, we highlight one of our Twin Hill team members. This month, we're speaking with Patty Buhrman, Sr. Program Manager.
1. How long have you worked at Twin hill? Almost 7 years.
2. What’s the first thing you do when you get to work? Check email.
3. Coffee or tea? Coffee.
4. Have you read any good books lately? The Compound Effect by Darren Hardy.
5. What is your favorite season in Texas? I live in Ohio – so it would be summer. Probably winter in Texas.
6. How have you progressed since joining Twin Hill? I have moved from Program Manager to Sr. Program Manager.
7. What are your main responsibilities? Managing all aspects of the client relationship from major projects and events to daily operations.
8. Which part of your job do you enjoy the most? Relationship building.
9. What is the most challenging part of your job? Managing production timelines.
10. What’s your favorite food? Pasta.
11. What’s your favorite sports team? Xavier Musketeer Men’s College Basketball.
12. What department is your role under? Program Management.
13. What makes your team different than others? We are the client facing liaison between Twin Hill and our client. Most other teams are behind the scenes.
14. How would you describe your team in three words? Supportive, Knowledgeable, Outgoing.
15. Outside of work, do you have any hobbies or interests? Scrap-booking and tennis – but I do not have much time to spend on these.
16. What has been the highlight of your career at Twin Hill so far? Winning NAUMD's Image of the Year for Huntington Bank in 2019.
17. What is one thing that most people do not know about you? I have 7 children and 6 grandchildren.
18. If you could be anywhere (other than the office) right now, where would you be? In our new lake house that sits on Lake Erie in Marblehead, Ohio.
19. What’s the best vacation spot? Anywhere with sun and water.
20. What will you do when you get home today? Drive my kids to their activities and start dinner.