Each month, we highlight one of our Twin Hill team members. This month, we're speaking with Joe Williams, Manager, DC Inventory.
1. How long have you worked at Twin hill? 14 Years.
2. What’s the first thing you do when you get to work? Login to my computer then walk the warehouse to assess what needs to be done.
3. Coffee or tea? Coffee...but really, any energy drink.
4. Have you read any good books lately? The Bible.
5. What is your favorite season in Texas? Football season.
6. How have you progressed since joining Twin Hill? I’m quite a bit older now, hopefully smarter as well.
7. What are your main responsibilities? Initially I helped create most of the DC’s processes and I progressed into inventory.
8. Which part of your job do you enjoy the most? Having it.
9. What is the most challenging part of your job? Communication is a big part of my role, I'm continually working to hone in on this skill.
10. What’s your favorite food? Meat. It must be well seasoned though.
11. What’s your favorite sports team? Houston Texans.
12. What department is your role under? Distribution/Inventory.
13. What makes your team different than others? It is built with pieces of all other teams…basically I try to utilize everyone according to their abilities.
14. How would you describe your team in three words? Gets it Done.
15. Outside of work, do you have any hobbies or interests? Football and my kids.
16. What has been the highlight of your career at Twin Hill so far? Winning the Aloha award…recognition is always appreciated.
17. What is one thing that most people do not know about you? I actually do have feelings…though I bottle them up well.
18. If you could be anywhere (other than the office) right now, where would you be? At the Super Bowl.
19. What’s the best vacation spot? Anywhere calming with no responsibilities.
20. What will you do when you get home today? Play Madden.