Each month, we highlight one of our Twin Hill team members. This month, we're speaking with Ivette Giboyeaux, Senior Program Manager.
1. What is your job title?
Sr. Program Manager.
2. How long have you worked at Twin hill?
I’m on my 6th year.
3. What’s the first thing you do when you get to work?
Grab a cup of ice water! :)
4. Coffee or tea?
I never acquired the taste for coffee. Arizona Green Tea it is.
5. Have you read any good books lately?
Actually yes. It was a James Patterson book called Fifty Fifty. It’s a story about Detective Harriett Blue whose brother is accused of being a serial killer. Patterson is one of my favorites alongside Steven King.
6. What is your favorite season in Texas?
Winter. I can’t wait for sweater weather.
7. How have you progressed since joining Twin Hill?
I’ve aged!! LOL… Joking aside, my life prior to TH was retail and product development. I was the client. So today, I put myself in the client’s shoes and ask what I would do, what would my expectations be, how would I feel or react given certain situations? I believe this has helped me build strong relationships with my clients.
8. What are your main responsibilities?
Relationship building. Delivering on promises made. Keeping the client happy while achieving a win win situation. And most importantly, taking thorough notes. :)
9. Which part of your job do you enjoy the most?
I’m a product person so I love anytime I can interact with the product.
10. What is the most challenging part of your job?
The challenges vary by client. I do embrace each because they make my job more interesting and make us stronger as a company.
11. What’s your favorite sports team?
I’m loyal to Chicago, so the Bulls and Cubs are my favorite. But I also love certain NBA players like Curry, KD, Kuzma, and Irving, making their teams important to me as well. Oh and I can’t forget the Astros. They have a special place in my heart too.
12. What department is your role under?
Twin Hill Operations
13. What makes your team different than others?
I see the PM team as the “Special Team”. We take the hand off and run with it. We are the creators of the plan, the managers of the plan, the ones that bring the other teams together to implement the plan. We roll up our sleeves and do what it takes, whether it’s helping to pack orders at the DC, conducting fittings across the US, or being on hand supporting different client events. We do it together, as a team.
14. How would you describe your team in three words?
Resilient, hardworking, supportive.
15. Outside of work, do you have any hobbies or interests?
I love the beach. Anytime I can escape to the water, I do. I also love spending time with my husband and son. They both mean the world to me.
16. What has been the highlight of your career at Twin Hill so far?
The successful uniform roll-outs of some of our largest programs, most of them in the travel and rental industries.
17. What is one thing that most people do not know about you?
Hmm…I like boxing and I was ringside at the Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, when Mike Tyson bit off a piece of Evander Holyfield’s ear. The crowd went crazy and I was in the middle of all that madness. What an experience I’ll never forget!!
18. If you could be anywhere (other than the office) right now, where would you be?
Ornos Beach in Mykonos, Greece.
19. What’s the best vacation spot?
Greece. I was there in early May and had the most amazing time.
20. What will you do when you get home today?
The first thing is to show Boomer some love. He’s my Cocker Spaniel mix, rescue dog who never fails to meet me at the door with his tail wagging a mile a minute. After that, it’s typically to prep dinner.